PALAZZO served as exclusive financial adviser to Muhtayzik Hoffer, a San Francisco-based creative agency, in its sale to VCCP, an operating group of Chime Communications. The nationally recognized agency, Muhtayzik Hoffer, was founded in 2010 and in the past year has nearly doubled in size and today serves a blue chip client roster including Audi, AAA, Netflix, and SoFi. VCCP opened in 2002 and is part of Chime Communications, which in 2015 was taken private by Providence Equity Partners, which owns around 80% of the group. WPP owns the other 20%. The transaction will create a new global challenger network.
150+ M&A transactions in our sectorsManaging Directors have decades worth of experience in investment banking and operations in the industries we serve